Friday, June 27, 2008

What To Do With Wasabi Goat Cheese

I saw the Capri wasabi-flavored goat cheese when I was shopping at my favorite specialty store, Idlewylde farms. I was tempted to get it, but I figured I'd get it fresher if I went to their production facility near my home. Plus I could get pictures and do posts!

At the shop/production facility, I asked about the cheese, wondering about the strength of the wasabi. They told me that the strength gets mellowed-out by the milk.

So here's what I've been doing with my wasabi goat cheese:



Mmm, a baguette, olive oil, roast beef, wasabi goat cheese, lettuce, red onion, and tomato. That's good stuff!

Here's an idea offered on the Westfield Farm Yahoo Merchant Site:

Wasabi Goat Cheese Canape

Here's a link to my post about Westfield Farm and Capri goat cheese. It's worth a look!





No comments: